Home›Forums›How to insert images into your posts
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Language Tutors 4 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 759 times
To liven up your posts you may add images.
The easiest way to do this is to:
1) Find an image on the web that you’d like to use
2) Right click it and choose ‘save image address’
3) Come to this site and start a post
4) When you are ready to insert your image, click the ‘image icon’ on the editor bar above, it’s the blue square with a white frame and a green plus mark.
5) Paste the url address into the pop up box
6) To ensure that image fits nicely into the post box, enter 400 into the first ‘dimensions’ box (don’t worry about the second dimension box that’ll sort itself out).
7) Hit ‘insert’ and that’s it.
Finish writing your post and hit the ‘post’ button below to see your post in all its glory, image included!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2018 Learn English Spanish Online.
Powered by WordPress and the Graphene Theme.