Reply To: Un otro modo

HomeForumsQ&AUn otro modoReply To: Un otro modo

Language Tutors

You can use ‘al dorso’ or if the person needs to turn something like a sheet of paper over to look at the back you could say ‘voltee la hoja a la otra cara.’  Hope that helps 🙂